Pencil Shading ..

“I believe it was my 15th year when I realised my horrible handwriting was bruising my happy schooling days. I should actually feel happy for this, as I never expected this would spark some talent within me. I worked hard to get my letters straight, and eventually got them too. But as a side benefit, I found that I liked drawing cartoon characters.”

“But it was the appreciation and encouragement from people around me which gave me the idea that I could draw too. My shcooling days were tough, and I refrained myself from deviating my concentration from studies. Even at that, I never missed any chance to spend time in drawings if I found a little free time.”

“I’m still clueless on what inspired me to do my pencil shading work. Basically I like presenting my friends with my drawings, thus slowly I improved my drawing skills. My goal is to continue expanding my abilities in the great field of Art.”
- m -\ n \


Special Thanks to Kelli Swan (Best ever acc. to Me)

2 comments:

Mani, you are the best!!!! Keep Drawing and keep blogging! :)

 

Thank you so muchh!!!!

 

Post a Comment

5 important lessons to learn from a humble pencil

1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a Mark.
2. You can always correct the mistake you make.
3. The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from out side.
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do.
5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

..Pencil Marking Variations..

..Pencil Marking Variations..
Info to you !